This marvellous finca is situated on the outskirts of the winegrowing village of Mozaga, the geographical and rural centre of Lanzarote. An attractive garden of volcanic sand planted with endemic plants of the island and samples of blossom flowers, cactus and a large variety of bushes and flowers of the Macaronesia region await guests. In 9 km, guests can reach the beach to enjoy the sun and sand. Built in 1806, this establishment has succeeded in maintaining its rural character reflecting the atmosphere on Lanzarote at the beginning of the 19th century. A beautiful inner courtyard and an extensive estate also feature at this hotel. Those arriving by car may make use of the car park or garage. Guests will also find a fully furnished room with modern amenities. A delicious breakfast buffet is available to guests every morning.