Located 3 Km from São Vicente, north of Madeira, Casa da Ribeira Seca is an apartment with accommodation for 6 persons that offers free WiFi and a garden panoramic views of the mountains.This ground floor heated apartment features one double bedroom and 2 twin bedrooms. All bedrooms have ensuite bathroom with shower and hairdryer. The living room includes cable TV, DVD player and CD player. All rooms have direct access to the garden.With antique furniture, this restored 17th century house includes a fully equipped kitchen where guests can prepare their own meals. Guests can visit São Vicente for grocery stores, markets and taste the local cuisine at the restaurants.Situated at a 6-minute drive from the coast, Casa da Ribeira Seca is 30 Km from Funchal and 47 Km from the Madeira International Airport.Please let the property know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property.If you expect to arrive outside check-in hours, please inform the property in advance.After booking, you will receive an email from the property with payment and key pick-up instructions.Final cleaning is included.Please note that the 30% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer. Casa Da Ribeira Seca will contact guests with further details. The remaining 70% must be paid in cash at check-in.
14:00 - 21:00
08:30 - 12:00