Villa Dragoeiro is a fully-equipped property, featuring a green garden, gym and sweeping views over the surrounding area. The Funchal city centre is a 10-minute drive away.The 4-bedroom villa has a fully-equipped modern kitchen and an ample living room area. The living room area includes a flat-screen cable TV, DVD player a stereo system, screenplay hard drive, TV photo card viewer and iPod audio connection.Barbecue facilities are available for guest usage. The villa has an ample kitchen where guests can enjoy preparing their meals in comfort. The Funchal centre features shops, cafés, bars and a variety of local restaurants.There is a small gym on the third floor, which has an ample terrace and scenic views over Funchal and the mountains. The property provides free usage of a GPS device which is already programmed with several notable landmarks of Madeira. Free WiFi is available throughout the villa. Also on the 3rd floor is a computer with internet access, printer and scanner.The Dolce Vita Funchal shopping centre is a 9-minute drive and features shops, boutiques, cinemas and an ample food court. The Madeira Botanical Garden is a 3-minute drive away, featuring tranquil green areas and a varied plant life. For golfing enthusiasts, Palheiro Golf is 4 km away.A free airport shuttle is provided for the Madeira Airport, which is a 13-minute drive away from the Villa Dragoeiro.A deposit of 30% of the total reservation will be charged on the day of booking. This amount must be paid via bank transfer. The property will contact guests with further details.The remaining 70% of the total amount will be paid at the check-in, in cash.Cleaning is done once per week and linen is changed also once a week, both at no extra cost.