This luxury beachfront villa provides an outdoor hot tub, and a swimming pool in Praia do Alemão beach, Albufeira. Villa de la Plage offers private access to the beach and free private parking. Featuring an elegant décor throughout, this air-conditioned 4-bedroom villa has an open-plan living/dining room with plush sofas and a flat-screen satellite TV and DVD player. It comes with a fireplace and opens out to the furnished terrace. There are 4 bathrooms and one features a hydro massage shower/bath. The kitchen is fully equipped, and guests will find a mini-market a few metres away. Outdoors, the scenery invites guests to a barbecue and enjoying their meals while gazing at the sea. After a dip in the pool, guests relax on a poolside sun lounger and take a shower outdoors. On the 1st floor, the outdoor hot tub provides sea and pool views. Guests are 2 minutes’ walking from beachfront restaurants/bars. A stroll along the beach takes guests to Albufeira city centre in 15 minutes. Faro International Airport is 35 km from Villa de la Plage.Please inform Villa de la Plage in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. A damage deposit of EUR 1500 is required. The host charges this 14 days before arrival. This will be collected by credit card. You should be reimbursed within 14 days of check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full via bank transfer, subject to an inspection of the property. This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. Please note that a prepayment of 40% of the total amount will be charged on the day of booking and the remaining 60% will be charged 30 days before check-in. Please note that guests staying during July and August are required to pay the remaining 60% deposit up to 60 days before arrival day.This payment is made by bank transfer or by credit card details. Villa de la Plage will contact guests with further information.Please note that a security deposit of EUR 1500 will be charged at check-in. This amount will be refunded at check-out if no damages are made to the villa.Heating of the pool incurs in an additional charge of 200 EUR per week.