Aquatech Villas DeRosa Resort offers an outdoor pool, rooftop restaurant and rooms and beachfront condos with private balconies and Caribbean Sea views. It is 15 minutes from the Tulum Ruins. The rooms and condos provide cable TV and free Wi-Fi. The one to three-bedroom condos feature fully equipped kitchens and dining areas. They have one bathroom for each bedroom. Beach volleyball courts and a trampoline are available to guests at the Aquatech Villas. The resort has an Aquatech Dive Center and offers scuba diving instructions. Other water activities at the resort’s private beach include snorkeling and fishing. Aquatech Villas DeRosa is within a 20-minute drive of downtown Akumal and Hidden Worlds Cenotes Park.
Upon check-in photo identification and credit card is required. All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Cancellation policy: no money will be refunded but guests can use their deposit for a future reservation. Please note: The Guest will be charged with a 20% of the booking at the moment of the booking, this amount is non refundable. 30 days before the check in date, the customer will be charged with the remaining 80% of the booking, at this time the full amount is non refundable