Need some help?

24/7 service on booking incidents

Manage Your Booking

Set up your account

Or sign in with

  • Make Reserving Money

    With Invite a friend and My Wallet you will save on your bookings

  • Exclusive deals

    Get the best deals and offers straight to your inbox.

  • Save your searches

    Check your favourite hotels and destinations again whenever your want.

Apartamentos Mayan Departamento TORRE I

Map -

Costera de las Palmas, 1121. Fracc. Playa Diamante. Edificio 1. - Acapulco - 39987 - Guerrero - Mexico

Info
Mayan Departamento Torre I offers an outdoor pool and a private beach area. A limited number of memberships to use the adjacent resort facilities is offered per booking. The property is located within the Mayan Resort complex, 7 km from Puerto Marquez Bay and 10 minutes’ drive from Acapulco International Airport. The apartment will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and a balcony with sea views. There is a full a kitchenette with a microwave and an oven. The bathroom comes with a bath or shower. At Mayan Departamento Torre I you will find a tennis court, grocery deliveries, dry cleaning and an ironing service are offered. Activities in the surrounding area include golfing and a water park. The property offers free parking. WiFi is available in public areas such as the Lobby and Pools. If you feel like visiting the surroundings, check out Acapulco’s Convention Centre 15 km away and Acapulco Zócalo Square 25 minutes’ drive away.A damage deposit of MXN 3000 is required on arrival. This will be collected as a cash payment. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full in cash, subject to an inspection of the property. Please inform Mayan Departamento TORRE I in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions. This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. The apartment offers the option of 4 platinum memberships to use the adjacent resort facilities when booking a maximum occupancy of 6. When booking for 3, 3 memberships are offered.Please note that a deposit of 30% is required at the moment of booking to guarantee your reservation. The remaining 70% is due at least 7 days prior to arrival. All payments must be made via bank transfer or PayPal, the property will contact you after booking for details.
  • Check-in 15:00 - 23:30
  • Check-out 12:00 - 12:30
  • No. of rooms 12

Facilities

  • Car park
  • Wi-fi
  • Swimming pool
  • Swimming Pool with Slide
  • Wellness area
  • Television
  • Air conditioning
  • Play area
  • Entertainment
  • Internet
  • Restaurant
  • Gym
  • Non-smoking rooms

More

Property facilities
  • Services

    • Adapted for the disabled
    • Entertainment
    • Lifts
    • Car park
    • Play area
  • Air conditioning in public areas

    • Air conditioning in public areas
  • Services and facilities in the restaurant

    • Bar
    • Vending machine
    • Restaurant
    • Picnic service
    • Snack bar
  • Facilities

    • Gym
    • Massage
    • Sauna
    • Spa Hotel
  • Hotel services

    • Tourist information
    • Drycleaning
    • 24h reception
    • Laundry service
  • Means of communication

    • Internet
  • Hotel facilities

    • Garden
    • Game room
    • Terrace
    • Shops
  • Musical activities

    • Karaoke
  • Shops

    • Hair salon
    • Supermarket
    • Gift shop
  • Swimming pool

    • Swimming Pool with Slide
    • Outdoor pool
  • Onsite sports facilities

    • Tennis court
  • Non-smoking area – Designated smoking area

    • All public and private areas are non-smoking
  • Internet

    • Wi-fi
Room facilities
  • Air conditioning/heating

    • Air conditioning
    • Fan
  • Facilities

    • Armarios
    • Balcony
    • Shared bathroom
    • Kitchen
    • Bathroom
    • Carpet
    • Private swimming pool
    • Living room
    • Terrace
  • Bathroom

    • Toilet
    • Bath
    • Shower
  • Services

    • DVD player in rooms
    • Coffee and tea facilities
    • Bed linen
    • Cot service
    • Room service
    • Television
  • Kitchen

    • Oven
    • Kitchenware
    • Microwave
    • Fridge
  • Television

    • Cable TV

Reviews

↑